Vacant Post Title:
B.Sc/HND Accounting with 2.1/Upper credit undergraduate result. Any other professional certificate will be an added advantage.
– He/She must be able to analyze financial information and prepare financial report to determine/maintain a record of assets,liabilities, profit and loss, tax liabilities or other financial activities within the organization.
– He/She must be able to develop, implement, modify and document record keeping and accounting system making use of current computer technology.
– Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment reporting/other tax requirements.
– Prepare, examine or analyse accounting records, financial statements/other financial report to access accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
– Report to management regarding the finances of an establishment
– Attention to details
– Analytical thinking
– Good communication and writing skills.
He/she must have at least 2years experience in the job.
Method of Application
Suitably qualified candidates should submit their resumes and application to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of this publication. The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.