Vacant Post Tittle:
B.Sc/Hnd with a minimum of 2.1/uppercredit (as applicable) in the following fields: Land/estate survey, Civil Engineering, geophysics, geology or geoghraphy. Any professional body certification would be an added advantage.
– Using computer aided design (CAD) and other IT software to interprete data and present information.
– Using a range of equipment to produce surveys including GPS and conventional methods.
– Candidate must be able to use geographical information System (GIS) to analyse and interprete Site features.
– Gathering data on the earth’s physical and man-made features through surveys.
– Processing data, undertaking digital mapping and thinking creatively to resolve practical planning and development problems.
– Keeping up to date with new emerging technology and providing advice to a range of clients.
Minimum of 2 years on the job
Candidate must be numerate and technically competent with excellent IT, problem solving , analytical, negotiation, interpersonal and managerial skills
Method of Application
Suitably qualified candidates should submit their resumes and application to email@example.com before the closing date of this publication. The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.